Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Halloween

Everyone was all dressed up,
All of us were having fun,
But our time was drawing to a close,
The school-day was almost done.
We all collected our belongings,
And lined up by the door,
We talked and laughed of the party,
And waited little more.
For at that very moment,
A visitor did arrive,
A stranger, I believed,
For I was only five.
The face I did not know,
For the person was a clown,
And since I thought I didn't know her,
I met her with a frown.
But the stranger soon informed me,
That she was indeed my mother;
However I did not believer this,
And so refused to go with her.
My teacher soon came over,
And persuaded me that it must be true,
She agreed with this strange lady,
But I was still unsure of what to do.
So I called on them to prove it,
I really had to know,
The clown began to do so,
And even took off her big red nose.
Finally I was convinced,
So I agreed to go with her,
My friends and classmates, also,
For my Birthday party was right after.
We gathered into cars,
And were driven from the school,
The entire ride home I was rather quiet,
For by that time I was feeling like quite a fool.

Peace,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home