Monday, November 14, 2005

My Dark and Silent Room

[Verse 1]
I came down from my dark and silent room,
In hopes that I'd be leaving it for good,
But now I know I never should have left,
And I wonder how I ever thought I could.

[Chorus 1]
Our time has passed, and you have gone away.
The darkness has returned, and it looks as though it's here to stay.

[Verse 2]
So I retreat back up the twisting stairs,
To my dark and silent room,
Where I'll stay and hope and wonder,
As the room becomes my tomb.

[Chorus 2]
Our time has passed, and you have moved along.
The darkness has returned, and I know that I was wrong.

[End]
I'll dream about the sunlight and the joy that I have known.
And I'll dream that we're together as I lie there all alone.

[Fade Out]
And I'll dream that we're together as I lie there all alone...

Peace,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home