Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Illustration Friday

Alright, I'm trying out a new thing. It's called Illustration Friday. It seems like a really good idea, and maybe it'll encourage me to produce more art. I like drawing, but I don't spend a lot of time doing it. This is an online program, which gives a weekly topic to artistically represent. Then you upload it to your website and post a link on their site. Everyone gets to check out all of the other works and see all of the different interpretations of the topic. I think it's great. I get to share my work, and I get a free topic. Win-win situation. Anyways, I think it would be awesome if I could promote this, so EVERYONE CHECK OUT ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY! My first week's topic is "Aging." I'll post soon, tell me what you think. Since I've started doing this, one thing I've done is allow comments, DON'T MAKE ME REGRET IT! Thanks to all of those who have supported my art: poetry, drawings, etc...

Peace,
Justin