Friday, September 09, 2005

My Missing Part

I think about you everyday,
You’re always on my mind,
You remind me somewhat of myself,
But you’re truly one of a kind.

I don’t yet know you very well,
But someday I surely will,
I’ll learn to know your every fault,
And appreciate your every skill.

I’ll learn to understand you,
And I’ll become your greatest friend,
Together we’ll enjoy the best of times,
And take the bumps and bends.

But until I get to know you,
Until our time can start,
I’ll think about you everyday,
As you remain my missing part.

Peace,
Justin

1 Comments:

Blogger Anki said...

Hi!!!
You write beautifully. i have my own reasons of liking it, because they have simple words but thoughts of great depth. keep writing.

Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home