Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good Day

I’m really beginning to wonder. It seems like every day holds something that causes me to experience mental anguish; it seems as if the day isn’t complete until something gets under my skin. I wish that I could live a more carefree life; I wish I could find a way to be consistently happy. There are many things throughout each day which help me to be content; however the little things just keep on managing to disrupt everything. Would it be too much to ask for a day that I could just call a good day? It’s frustrating, but it has been a long time since I’ve had one of those. As this drought continues, I begin to wonder what is causing it; day after day, week after week that good day just doesn’t come. Then, I begin to blame the things around me, my environment, and eventually, the people around me; however, it doesn’t help, because I know it isn’t theirs or anyone else’s fault. When issuing blame fails, I look myself in the mirror, and I begin to wonder if it is my fault, if I’m not doing something wrong to cause myself to feel this way. Again, it’s frustrating. I must keep working on this problem, though, because it has had an enormous effect on me. I want things to either change, or go back to how they used to be. I want to have a good day.

Peace,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home