Wednesday, June 15, 2005

School Is Almost Over

School is almost over,
Summer's almost come,
That's all I can seem to think about,
While I sit here chewing bubble-gum.
The heat is here,
The humidity too;
I just want to go swimming,
And not know what to do.
I don't want to be here,
This place is quite depressing,
I just can't wait until next week,
When we’ll begin final testing.
I need a vacation,
One far away from here,
So I'm going to Mexico,
And leaving behind this drear.
Running from it all,
Going far away,
Out of the nation,
For a nice three week stay.
To escape from the feeling,
The overwhelming stress,
I just want out of New Hampshire,
To leave behind this mess.
But I know it'll still be here,
I know it will remain,
Like when you slide on the grass,
It's sure to leave a stain.

Peace,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home