Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Maybe It Could Be Better

Follow the road,
Follow the signs.
Follow the warnings,
Follow the rules.
Do everything just how it's always been done.
I don't want to.
I'm tired of doing it your way,
I'm tired of doing it the way.
I don't know any different,
Nobody does.
It's the life I've grown to know.
It's all I've ever known.
But what if there's something better?
What if there's a better way?

Forget your road,
Forget your signs.
Forget your warnings,
Forget your rules.
Do everything a new way.
That's what I want to do.
I want to try a new way,
I want to do things my way.
I don't know how that is,
But I'd like to learn, to teach myself.
Try something new, a change.
Maybe things could change,
Maybe life could be different.
Maybe it could be better.

Peace,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home